Thank you for being a campaign coordinator and inspiring your company to make a difference in Northwest Illinois. Running a workplace campaign is an important job and we appreciate all of your efforts and energy.
Workplace campaigns play a crucial role in helping United Way make a positive impact in Carroll, Stephenson and Jo Daviess counties. Through workplace campaigns, employees are given the opportunity to help their community in the most influential way. However, it may seem like a daunting task to the person responsible for coordinating the campaign. By following 5 simple steps, or the United Way Campaign Checklist anyone can run a successful campaign with very little effort.
Steps To Campaign Success
- Check out the new campaign materials. You can call the United Way of NWIL office or email the Office Manager, Gertrude Heimerdinger, at email@example.com.
- Schedule a speaker for your kick off and announce a company fundraising goal at the event.
- Do the ask! Distribute materials and set a return deadline.
- Make campaign time fun with a giveaway, casual day, or employee challenge.
- After all participants turn in their pledge cards, sort the pledges into the different categories and total your pledge packet.
We are so excited to work with you and we are here to make your job easier and you campaign a success. When you have completed your workplace campaign, please return the packet to the United Way office at 524 W. Stephenson St., Freeport or call the office at 815-232-5184 to have someone pick up your packet.