Our United Way of Northwest Illinois' volunteers and supporters realize it is not just about meeting a goal, it is about meeting a need.
Are you ready to LIVE UNITED? Do you want to make a difference in the local community? Do you work for a company or business that believes in advancing the common good? Then how about starting an individual or workplace campaign? The United Way of Northwest Illinois has all of the tools you will need to make it a success—and make your job as a United Way Ambassador as easy as possible.
The United Way works with hundreds of employers and volunteers in the Northwest Illinois each year. We believe that providing employees with meaningful opportunities to give back to the community is a benefit for any organization or company. It also helps build a sense of community as see the impact these investments make in our communities and the lives of our friends and neighbors. A well-developed partnership with United Way provides employees with these and many other opportunities:
- Community Involvement -- opportunities to give back and make a difference
- Convenience and affordability in giving options such as payroll deduction and electronic pledging
- United Way's knowledge of the community ensures contributions are used effectively and produce results
- Strategic giving -- opportunities for direct contributions to initiatives – such as supporting education in our community
- Professional and service-oriented volunteer roles with community agencies
- Publications and educational forums to stay informed of pressing social issues
- Special recognition for donors who give $1,000 and more annually
Thank you for being a campaign coordinator and inspiring your company to make a difference in Northwest Illinois. Running a workplace campaign is an important job and we appreciate all of your efforts and energy.
Workplace campaigns play a crucial role in helping United Way make a positive impact in Carroll, Stephenson and Jo Daviess counties. Through workplace campaigns, employees are given the opportunity to help their community in the most influential way. However, it may seem like a daunting task to the person responsible for coordinating the campaign.
To get started, please fill out the Workplace Census Form below. This will give us information about your organization and what you will need for your campaign.
We want your campaign to be as successful & stress free as possibly, so we offer customized emails that can be sent out to your employees, friends & family.
We also offer Virtual Campaign pages that can be designed & accessed on our website that make it quick & easy for people to donate to your campaign.
Please contact our Office Manager at email@example.com for details.